Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BLOGGER........
The definition in the dictionary is : an individual who produces an ongoing narrative....

EEEK!  I wonder at this point how I will manage an ongoing narrative, as some days I struggle with an ongoing verbal sentence!  But as so many of my fellow artisans create their own spectacular blogs, I want to have a try too! I can't promise that it will always be the best piece of narrative you have read....but I do promise that I will have probably stewed over the dozen or so sentences before you!  Hope to see you hanging around, and even on some days, enjoying a good read x



4 comments:

Amanda Robins said...

Go for it, Deanne. Blogs are great fun and you will find yourself taking notes as life happens, just so you can write about it!
Amanda (Chicita)

Unknown said...

I look forward to reading your posts Deanne :) P.S gorgeous looking blog!! Jess x

Victoria Sayer said...

The trick is:
Do not let IT run your life. If you need some time out...take it.
You have created a very lovely looking blog, here. Well done.
Having had a blog now for about 1 year, I've enjoyed the creative process that is involved in setting up and running a blog. Please feel free to drop in at my green and white garden, to check out, and be in the draw for my very first 'giveaway'.

You can call me Dee.... said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments. So pleased that you like the "look" of the blog, it took some playing around, but is very me :) Will pop by your green and white garden soon Victoria x